- Are you dreaming about having a baby someday?
- Do you want this period to be as safe and calm as possible?
- Would you like to do as much as you can for your baby already, even before giving birth?
- Are you a conscious, and ready-to-act mom?
In this case PregnaScan is exactly for you!
PregnaScan is an innovative, home health monitor developed for health-conscious mothers-to-be, which is unique in Hungary, and all over the world.
What is PregnaScan?
PregnaScan is a telemedicine system that allows home measurements. Taking advantage of the opportunities offered by the 21st century it provides moms with a high level of security in the comfort of their own home.
PregnaScan is a Hungarian invention – it is a novelty all over the world!
Who is PregnaScan recommended to?
Pregnant moms prior to their 30th week of their pregnancy, and
- who are expecting their first baby, therefore everything is new for them during this period, perhaps they are afraid of the unknown, and they would like to have a higher level of security during these 9 months
- who have a higher risk of some kind of pregnancy-related illness – with which they are reluctant to settle, and want to follow the state of their health precisely
- who have had some kind of discrepancy during an earlier pregnancy (on maternal side!), and in these 9 months they would like to observe the changes of their bodies more closely.
PregnaScan is developed to measure the following parameters:
- Pulse rate
- Pulse wave analysis
- Heart frequency variability analysis
- Blood pressure diary
- Weight diary
- Event diary
All of this is available from the comfort of your home – and you doctor can see your results right after the measurement.
The system involves:
- a smart pulse oximeter (a special measuring device that communicates with your phone via Bluetooth)
- smartphone and the Pregnascan app (Android or iOS)
- cloud, in which the data processing happens
- evaluation site
What do I gain if I use PrgenaScan regularly throughout my pregnancy?
- Information – since you and your doctor can access parameters about your health that they haven’t seen before
- Time – since by regular measurements pathological processes can be seen in time – giving time to more efficient prevention
- Life – since whoever gains time, gains life (especially in the case of the detection of a serious illness).