- Data on Selected Pregnancy Complications in the United States
- BORN TOO SOON: PRETERM BIRTH IN EUROPE TRENDS, CAUSES AND PREVENTION
- The Increasing Trend in Caesarean Section Rates: Global, Regional and National Estimates: 1990-2014
Scientific works directly connected to the topic
- Digital Photoplethysmography for Assessment of Arterial Stiffness: Repeatability and Comparison with Applanation Tonometry
- The pulse wave analysis of normal pregnancy: investigating the gestational effects on photoplethysmographic signals.
- Maternal arterial stiffness in pregnancies affected by preeclampsia.
- Arterial stiffness in preeclamptic and chronic hypertensive pregnancies.
- Association of insulin resistance and autonomic tone in patients with pregnancy-induced hypertension.